Do you need support for a project or organisation selection process? Are you a corporate foundation, maybe a NGO or institution with an interest in making a selection of projects? We can help you achieve your goal!
What can we do?
- Assist in establishing the selection criteria for projects and proposals
- Train the jury and team members in charge of carrying out the assessment
- Draft, design and produce all the selection processes' documents and supporting communication materials
- Conduct the analysis of applications and proposals based on previously established criteria
- Design and deliver participative selection processes
- Support the decision making process with technical visits and reports for the jury’s selection
Why choose Stone Soup?
1. We are a multidisciplinary team with good technical and thematic skills
2. We manage different selection methodologies and processes
3. We know the best practices and trends in the social sector
4. We evaluate entrepreneurial and organisational projects, including social businesses
We have done it before...
Stone Soup has been supporting project and organisation selection processes since it was created in 2008.
/ European Investment Bank: Social Innovation Tournament (Luxembourg)
/ International Union for Conservation of Nature (Tunisia and Morocco)
/ Fundación EDP: EDP Solidaria Programme (Spain)
/ Ashoka: Iberian Felowship Programme (Spain / Portugal)
/ LIDL: Christmas campaign selection process (Portugal)
/ Redes Energéticas Nacionais: REN Prémio Agir (Portugal)
Want to know more?